We’ve combined our lively CAPI Ginger Beer with rich vanilla and fresh pear nectar to create a gorgeous little mocktail that’s sure to satisfy your sweet-tooth, and leave you feeling virtuous.
- 1 cup pear nectar
- 200g caster sugar
- 200ml water
- CAPI Ginger Beer
- 1 vanilla pod
- Thin slice of pear to decorate
- To make the mocktail:
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Pour syrup (recipe below) evenly among 4 glasses, add pear nectar into each glass then top with CAPI Ginger Beer.
- Add the leftover vanilla bean for decoration and thin slice of pear.
- To make the syrup:
- Combine water, sugar and vanilla pod in a saucepan and gently simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Cool then strain through a muslin cloth or sieve if you don’t have cloth, and add the lemon juice to the cold syrup.
- Serves 4.