We’ve combined our lively CAPI Ginger Beer with rich vanilla and fresh pear nectar to create a gorgeous little mocktail that’s sure to satisfy your sweet-tooth, and leave you feeling virtuous.
- 200ml water
- 200g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup pear nectar
- CAPI Ginger Beer
- thin slice of pear, to garnish
- To make mocktail:
- Fill 4 highball glasses with ice.
- Pour syrup (recipe below) and pear nectar evenly among each glass.
- Top each glass with CAPI Ginger Beer.
- Garnish with leftover vanilla bean and thin slice of pear.
- To make syrup:
- Combine water, sugar and vanilla pod in a saucepan and gently simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Cool, then strain through a muslin cloth or sieve.
- Add lemon juice to cooled syrup and stir through.
- Serves 4.