Summer Recipes With Sirena Tuna
What happens when you mix two food and flavour-obsessed brands with an uncompromised taste for the good life? Only good things!
We've teamed up with our friends at Sirena Tuna to create some of the tastiest Sirena Tuna recipes, inspired by and perfectly paired with CAPI drinks. Scroll down for the perfect lunch or dinner meals to enjoy as the weather warms up...
4. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain.
Serve with an ice cold Lemon & Basil Soda and enjoy!
Blood Orange Salad With Tuna Fillets
One jar Sirena Premium Fillets
Two medium red beets, tops trimmed
Two medium golden beets, tops trimmed
Three blood oranges
One medium navel orange
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1/2 small fennel bulb, very thinly sliced crosswise on a mandoline
1/4 red onion, very thinly sliced on a mandoline (about 1/3 cup)
Good-quality extra-virgin olive oil (for drizzling)
Pink sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup loosely packed fresh coriander
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Wash beets, leaving some water on skins. Wrap individually in foil; place on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until beets are tender when pierced with a knife, about 1 hour. Let cool.
2. Meanwhile, using a sharp knife, cut all peel and white pith from all oranges; discard. Working over a medium bowl, cut between membranes of 2 blood oranges to release segments into bowl; squeeze juice from membranes into bowl and discard membranes.
3. Slice remaining blood orange and navel orange crosswise into thin rounds. Place sliced oranges in bowl with the segments.
4. Add lemon juice and lime juice.
5. Peel cooled beets. Slice 2 beets crosswise into thin rounds. Cut remaining 2 beets into wedges. Strain citrus juices; reserve.
6. Layer beets and oranges on plates, dividing evenly. Arrange fennel, onion and Sirena tuna fillets over beets.
7. Spoon reserved citrus juices over, then drizzle salad generously with oil. Season to taste with coarse sea salt and pepper. Let salad stand for 5 minutes to allow flavours to meld.
8. Garnish salad with coriander leaves.
Serve with an ice cold Blood Orange Soda and enjoy!
Need drinks to serve with your new lunch menu? Shop CAPI Flavours here!