Empowering Women in Beverage
CAPI believes in celebrating female leadership, collaboration and community – we are a business of strong, empowered women and work to support other women on their career journeys. We are inspired by hustling women and recognise the need to support each other and create opportunities in an industry that has historically lacked equal presence.
With that, CAPI & Worksmith have teamed up to help empower women in the beverage industry with a three month program of access, mentorship, physical resources and knowledge. Think of it as us flinging the doors open with the ability to lift every stone and pick every brain.
The program is open to women in the beverage industry by filling out this form and will cover the below. With our friends at Worksmith, we will select a recipient on the 6th of April.
- 3-month resident desk at Worksmith
- Free attendance of Worksmith events
- Access to CAPI rooms and cellar bar for meetings and tastings
- 6x one-on-one mentoring sessions with CAPI and/or Worksmith team members (your needs will determine mentor/s).
- Program kick off launch with key CAPI & Worksmith team to discuss objectives, mentoring needs, and network requirements.
- Monthly lunch at CAPI HQ with the CAPI team (open conversation, Q&A etc.)
- Networking and introduction opportunities directly through CAPI & Worksmith teams to help grow your industry network
*Entries are open from Friday 6th March to midday Friday 3rd April. Recipient will be decided on Monday 6th April and advised on Tuesday 7th April. Recipient must be primarily based in Melbourne. Entering your email adds you to Worksmith and CAPI's mailing lists (easily unsubscribe at any time).