The Calling by Thomas Opie
- Infuse rum with saffron and juniper.
- Steep the echinancea tea in Antica Formula overnight.
- Make a syrup with 1L water and 400g sugar, while steeping 2 cups of Illawarra Plum in the syrup.
- Add half tbsp of pectin to syrup and 100ml lemon juice.
- To make the CAPI Native Tonic reduction, reduce 500ml of CAPI Native to 250ml, adding 1/2 cup white sugar.
- Add all ingredients to a shaker, and shake for 10 seconds.
- Double strain into a glass.
- Garnish with spritz orange peel and pegged dehydrated orange.