45ml Havana Club 3yr Rum
125ml CAPI Spicy Ginger Beer
10ml Sorrel Punch
Fresh mint sprig
Dried hibiscus flowers, handful
For the Sorrel Punch:
1 cup dried hibiscus flowers
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cinnamon stick
1/6 cup fresh chopped ginger
3 cups water
- Fill a highball glass with ice and add rum.
- Top with 125ml CAPI Spicy Ginger Beer.
- Add a squeeze of lemon wedge and float Sorrel Punch on top.
- Garnish with fresh mint and dried hibiscus.
To make the Sorrel Punch:
- Add all ingredients except the water in a medium saucepan.
- In separate saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Once at a boil, pour water over dry ingredients and give a stir.
- Let cool to room temperature, then cover and place in refrigerator. Let steep for 2 days.