For The Rim
Pink Himalayan Salt.
Your favourite sugar alternative (I used Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener Classic).
For The Mocktail
60ml soda water.
30ml CAPI Low Sugar Margarita Mixer.
A dehydrated lime & mint.
1. Combine pink Himalayan salt, lemon zest, and sugar free alternative to a dish and mix.
2. Run a wedge of lime around the rim of your glass.
3. Add salt mixture to the rim of the glass.
4. Put ice and CAPI Margarita Mix in a shaker.
5. Lightly shake the contents until the shaker tin is frosted.
6. Strain into a glass.
7. Top with 60ml soda water.
8. Finish with a dehydrated lime or mint - any fresh greenery will do the job!
Recipe by Phoebe Ghorayeb