The undeniable spring classic flavours of elderflower and blueberry sound great on paper, but taste even better. This drink pairs perfectly with gin, but vodka can also be substituted for a standout spring classic.
- blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 30ml gin
- 15ml St Germain Elderflower
- 15ml lemon juice
- CAPI Lemon
- Muddle 5 blueberries in a hi-ball glass.
- Add gin, St Germain, and lemon juice.
- Fill to the top with ice.
- Fill to just below the rim with CAPI Lemon
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and skewered blueberries